The vuMail template (formerly available at Valutilities.com)
is now a LANSRAD Clarion template!
Version 4.0 is available now with Clarion 11 support.
This latest version of vuMail has been rebuilt with the latest compiler for maximum speed and functionality. It has also been updated for compatibility with the latest version of Windows 10.
Be sure to get your copy today!
Send and receive e-mails from anywhere within your application using vuMail. Invoices, notices, sales announcements, reports, PDFs, files, or anything else that can be entered into or attached to an
e-mail can be handled by vuMail.
vuMail is extremely easy to use. Calling vuSendMail() from within your application is all you need to do to send an e-mail.
Key Features of vuMail
- Extremely easy to use
- Nothing extra needs to be installed on your Client's PC to use vuMail
- Multi-Threaded, sends emails in the background
- Send emails to multiple recipients
- Include multiple attachments
- Mark email as HIGH PRIORITY
- Request return receipt
- Return disposition email on delivery failure
- Send text or HTML (vuMail automatically detects HTML mail)
- Stores any optional setup parameters for your automatically
- Use wildcard characters in file attachments
- Auto-Log all emails sent (stored in a CSV file)
- Read emails from a POP3 server
- Download and save email header information
- Download and save email contents (text, html, etc.)
- Save attachments
- vuMail works with all versions of Clarion 10, 9.x, 8X, 7X, 6X and C5.5
- vuMail works with both ABC and Legacy applications
- vuMail has no black box Clarion code
vuMail 4.0 Full Version
vuMail 4.0 Update from older versions
Click here for special pricing on a bundle of vuMail, vuFileTools and vuSendKeys !!!